What we do in school to keep your child safe.
"Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility, every day".
Our first and foremost priority is to keep your child safe and healthy. Keeping your child safe means:
- The health and safety of all children
- Making sure all adults who work here have undergone the relevant safety and security checks
- Protecting children from deliberate harm
- Being an anti-bullying school
- Protecting our children from harassment and discrimination
- Having a positive approach to behaviour management
- Meeting the needs of children with medical conditions
- Providing first aid
- Children enjoying safe educational visits
- Caring for children's personal needs
- Giving pastoral guidance to those children who may need emotional support
- Keeping children safe when using the internet and making sure they are aware of cyber bullying
- Making sure our school is safe and secure
This list is by no means an exhaustive list. Keeping your child safe and healthy is our number one priority.